Sunday, 19 September 2010

The spiral

Sometimes things just all seem to get out of hand. This weekend's been a bit like that. Yesterday I was able to kid myself that there was another day in the weekend and I'd get loads done. Today my husband and I got up late. We were both miserable because we both have cold and flu symptoms. I don't care what the medication says on the box - it is impossible to function 100% when you have a cold. Both of us had loads to do this weekend and both of us were irritable because we knew we couldn't perform at our optimum levels. I think we've sorted it all out now because emotionally I feel a lot better. My husband's in bed early and I'm just having a few minutes "me time" with a cup of decaf to relax before I turn in.




RELATED POSTS
Sometimes it's all just too much!
The Missing Child
Exasperation

No comments:

Post a Comment